How to Stay Relevant in Uncertain Times
October 23 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Ideas for Staying Top of Mind
Wondering how you can meet customer needs and remain relevant amidst massive lifestyle changes as the pandemic lingers on?
There are many questions about what to do and how to adapt, particularly as the pandemic draws on, and changes in consumer behaviour risk becoming more permanent. Start by creating your conceptual framework for staying relevant by drawing inspiration from other businesses in BC. The webinar will highlight numerous examples of businesses doing things differently to stay relevant and top of mind. Leave with ideas of your own to apply in your small business.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Understanding how consumer behaviour has changed, and will continue to change
- Reframing your core competency for what is relevant right now
- How responding creatively to existing and new target market needs can propel your business beyond the pandemic
- Why being human in your marketing, nurturing connection and having empathy matter even more right now
- Building your framework for recovery: response, recovery and renewal