- This event has passed.
How to Stay Relevant in Uncertain Times
April 20, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Wondering how you can stay on your customer’s radar during this lockdown and amidst massive lifestyle changes across the board?
There are many questions about what to do and how to adapt. Start by creating your conceptual framework for staying relevant by drawing inspiration from other businesses in BC. The webinar will highlight numerous examples of businesses doing things differently to stay relevant and top of mind. Leave with ideas of your own to apply in your small business.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Understanding how consumer behaviour has changed, and will continue to change
- Reframing your core competency for what is relevant right now
- How responding creatively to existing and new target market needs can propel your business beyond the pandemic
- Why being human in your marketing, nurturing connection and having empathy matter even more right now
- Building your framework for recovery: response, recovery and renewal