- This event has passed.
HR Action Items for Reopening Your Business
May 22, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
How to Help Staff Adjust to a Transformed Workplace
As restrictions ease and some businesses are allowed to reopen, business owners face the challenge of rehiring staff or reorienting them to new policies and procedures. As an employer or manager, you will have to figure out how to re-engage with employees who were laid off and onboard their employees to the new normal.
What happens if people don’t want to return to work? What if they experience “culture shock” in the after times and have trouble getting used to changes in roles and responsibilities? How do you plan to rebuild your team in the midst of change and uncertainty?
Join Bronwen Kenyon and Helina Patience from the Entreflow Consulting Group to learn about restarting your business on the right foot.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- How to engage with employees who were temporarily laid off
- Facts surrounding the right to refuse unsafe work
- Preparing for changes in roles and responsibilities upon reopening
- What to expect with culture shock part 2: the return
- The nitty gritty: change letters, sick leaves, benefits
- Planning for team building in uncertain times