- This event has passed.
Integrated e-Commerce Essentials (ICE)
December 2, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
One event on December 3, 2020 at 9:00 am
Women’s Enterprise Centre is a proud Marketing Partner of the Integrated e-Commerce Essentials!
BREAK into new global markets online
New trade agreements and a competitive Canadian dollar make it an ideal time to extend your company’s reach through the export of goods and services online.
World Trade Centre Vancouver is pleased to present Integrated e-Commerce Essentials (ICE), a workshop that helps businesses discover, learn, and create an integrated online strategy to drive global sales.
Integrated e-Commerce is growing twice as fast as domestic e-Commerce and expected to hit 4.5 trillion dollars by 2021.
By enrolling in the Integrated e-Commerce Essentials workshop you can:
- Discover what online marketing strategy will best achieve your international e-commerce sales goals
- Learn which tools and platforms can help you predict current and future global demand for your product or service
- Understand how to mitigate against cyber crime, fraud risk, and international currency fluctuations
- Protect your Intellectual Property in order to keep your ideas protected at home and abroad
- Create an integrated online strategy to drive traffic to your website and increase conversion
ICE is designed for growth orientated SMEs:
- Seeking assistance to expand their international footprint online
- With a proven track-record of domestic sales
- Willing to actively participate in the program
Full bursaries available for qualified clients of Women’s Enterprise Centre ($399 value)!