- This event has passed.
International e-Commerce Essentials
December 10, 2019 @ 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
Presented by World Trade Centre Vancouver
New trade agreements and a competitive Canadian dollar make it an ideal time to extend your company’s reach through the export of goods and services online.
World Trade Centre Vancouver is pleased to present International e-Commerce Essentials (ICE), a workshop that helps businesses discover, learn, and create an integrated online strategy to drive global sales.
International e-Commerce is growing twice as fast as domestic e-Commerce and expected to hit 4.5 trillion dollars by 2021.
By enrolling in the International e-Commerce Essentials workshop you can:
- Discover what online marketing strategy will best achieve your international e-commerce sales goals
- Learn which tools and platforms can help you predict current and future global demand for your product or service
- Understand how to mitigate against cyber crime, fraud risk, and international currency fluctuations
- Protect your Intellectual Property in order to keep your ideas protected at home and abroad
- Create an integrated online strategy to drive traffic to your website and increase conversion
ICE is designed for growth orientated SMEs:
- Seeking assistance to expand their international footprint online
- With a proven track-record of domestic sales
- Willing to actively participate in the program