- This event has passed.
Lunch n’ Learn: Getting Started as a Young Female Founder
June 29, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Lunch n’ learn panel on how to jumpstart your entrepreneurial career as a young woman! Presented by LOI and FLIK.
About this Event
FLIK and LOI are teaming up to bring you this lunch n’ learn – a totally FREE event so RSVP ASAP! They are bringing together four young female founders on a panel moderated by LOI in which they’ll be chatting about:
- How to navigate entrepreneurship from a young age
- Getting over imposter syndrome and how you’re more prepared for entrepreneurship than you think
- The mindset you need to jump in and be successful
- How to get started as a founder in school and find support systems/resources
- Thriving and creating space for yourself in male-dominated spaces
and so much more!
Be sure to join their speakers:
- Co-Founders of FLIK (weareflik.com) – Michelle Kwok + Ravina Anand
- Chief Financial Officer of Nyoka (lightbynyoka.com) – Yamila Franco
- Founder of Bumblechain (bumblechainin.com) – Kelcie Miller-Anderson
- Director of Community at LOI (theleagueofinnovators.com) – Manisha Narula