- This event has passed.
Manage Your Cash Flow for Restarting Your Business
June 25, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Financial Planning During COVID-19
With COVID-19 causing unparalleled disruption around our province, businesses are reopening to a significantly changed landscape. This “new normal” has seen carefully laid financial plans hastily changed, alongside cash flow management taking on more importance than ever.
Join Iain Rogers, Entreflow Business & Management Consulting, for this informative webinar and learn key aspects of financial planning during these unprecedented times. You’ll discover best practices for financial forecasting, how to review key aspects of your business, and how to assess when and where changes can be made in these turbulent times.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- How to think about financial planning during COVID-19
- Best practices for managing cash flow
- Tips for financial forecasting
- Planning for the short and long term
- 5 strategies for getting more cash into your business
- Tools and resources for cashflow management