- This event has passed.
Market Research 1: Find Business Data and Insights
September 14 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Secondary Market Research That Works For You
As an entrepreneur, it’s vital to conduct market research before making important decisions. Analyzing available data allows you to understand your target market, conduct a competitor analysis, view market trends and enhance your business operations. Join Small Business BC’s Market Research Analyst, Mark Eversfield, as he explains how secondary market research can help you make an informed decision about the viability of your business idea by tapping into already existing market data.
This interactive and hands-on seminar will leave you ready to analyze your target market, competitors and industry trends.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Identify key resources of secondary data for your business
- Set up automated tools for a continuous feed of customized market research data
- Differentiate between quantitative and qualitative data
- Know the types of secondary data to look for
- How to create effective and productive search strings
- Discover how secondary data can inform key business decisions