- This event has passed.
Market Research 1: Find Business Data and Insights
January 23 @ 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
As an entrepreneur, it’s vital to conduct market research before making important decisions. Analyzing available data allows you to understand your target market, conduct a competitor analysis, view market trends and enhance your business operations. Join Small Business BC’s Market Research Analyst, Mark Eversfield, as he explains how secondary market research can help you make an informed decision about the viability of your business idea by tapping into already existing market data.
This seminar will leave you ready to analyze your target market, competitors and industry trends.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Identify key resources of secondary data for your business
- Set up automated tools for a continuous feed of customized market research data
- Differentiate between quantitative and qualitative data
- Know the types of secondary data to look for
- How to create effective and productive search strings
- Discover how secondary data can inform key business decisions
All seminars are available at Small Business BC in Vancouver, or by webinar province-wide, in partnership with the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises.
ACCESSIBILITY MONTH @ SMALL BUSINESS BC
This seminar/webinar is part of Accessibility Month at Small Business BC, during January 2020, featuring over 20 seminars, all with in-person ASL interpretation.