- This event has passed.
Market Research 1: Finding Data that Works for You
May 23, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
Secondary market research can help you make an informed decision about the viability of your business idea by tapping into already existing data. It‘s also key to analyzing your target market, competitors, and industry trends.
This will be an interactive and hands-on seminar, so bring your laptop or tablet and let our market research expert Mark Eversfield help you start researching your business idea.
This seminar will help you:
- Identify key resources of secondary data for your business
- Set up automated tools for a continuous feed of customized data
- Differentiate between quantitative and qualitative data
- Know what types of secondary data to look for
- How to create effective and productive search strings
- Discover how secondary data can inform key business decisions
Presented By: Mark Eversfield, Market Research Expert at Small Business BC.
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.