Market Research 2: Surveys and Focus Groups
January 30 @ 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
Primary market research helps to take the guesswork out of important business decisions. Harnessing tools like surveys and focus groups, it can tell you how much your clients will spend, what motivates them to buy, and a greater understanding of customer needs and pain points.
Join Mark Eversfield, Small Business BC’s Market Research Analyst, as he teaches you effective tools for collecting primary market research.
Please note: Our market research session in January is a condensed version customized for Accessibility Month. Subsequent sessions will be full sessions
As a bonus, purchase of this seminar includes a brief consultation with Mark Eversfield (appointment required) aimed at helping you make sense of your research findings.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- The difference between quantitative and qualitative data
- How to determine your business viability
- Uncover successful methods of collecting data
- Identify the key questions to ask when conducting Market Research
- Take away on-going information search and monitoring tactics
- Key tools for gathering information
All seminars are available at Small Business BC in Vancouver, or by webinar province-wide, in partnership with the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises.
ACCESSIBILITY MONTH @ SMALL BUSINESS BC
This seminar/webinar is part of Accessibility Month at Small Business BC, during January 2020, featuring over 20 seminars, all with in-person ASL interpretation.