- This event has passed.
Market Research – Validating Your Assumptions
August 26, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Gain knowledge about your customer segments and value propositions to further develop your business strategy. You are encouraged to bring a laptop or tablet.
- Learn sources and methods for conducting primary and secondary market research, including: industry trends, reports, and benchmarking data, demographic information, determining market size, designing customer surveys, utilizing focus groups, customer segment and target market profiling, competitive analysis and SWOT analysis.
- Use market research to understand your customer segments and design your value propositions.
- Analyze data and interpret information to strategically project sales volumes in your market area.
- Begin exploring industry research and creating customer survey tools in the classroom.
- Incorporate your market research into a business plan.