Marketing for Small Business
April 20 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
You know what your small business has to offer, but how do you get that message across to potential customers? Marketing is the single most effective way to spread the word. Presented by Mary Charleson, Charleson Communications, Marketing for Small Business will help you focus on what your unique value proposition is and how to communicate your message effectively.
You’ll learn about the most effective marketing tools, the changing media landscape, and how to spend your marketing budget.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- How to communicate what your business offers
- Tips for crafting your marketing message
- The right tools to reach your target market
- Various media choices available to you
- How digital marketing is altering the decision-making process
- Find out about cost-effective marketing options