- This event has passed.
Mental Health Tools and Resources for Small Business
May 6 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
In recent years, workplace mental health has taken on greater importance for conscientious leaders. The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated this mindset, amplifying these ongoing struggles and heightening our awareness.
As a small business owner or leader, you may feel at a disadvantage in coping with these challenges compared to larger organizations with more resources. This is why WorkSafeBC has initiated this webinar to help you with practical resources and tools you can apply at an individual and team level.
Join Amenda Kumar from WorkSafeBC and Dr. Izabela Schultz from CORTEX Centre for Advanced Assessment for this insightful webinar that covers workplace resilience, along with productive ways to intervene and cope with stress, burnout or mental illness. You’ll leave equipped to take a proactive stance against mental distress in the age of COVID-19.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- What burnout, mental health and illness in the workplace mean
- Key resources every small business leader needs at their fingertips
- How to recognize signs of stress or burnout in the workplace
- How to intervene, cope, and make work accommodations at little or no cost
- Psychological effects of COVID measures and attenuating their impact