- This event has passed.
Mentor Advisory Forum: All Systems Grow: Building Your Team
March 27 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
This is the second in a two-part teleconference series on hiring for your business.
So, you’ve added a new member to your team. Now what?
Many business owners have some initial systems in place, but they need some guidance on where to further develop their systems in order to grow.
Join us on March 27 to zero in on the areas where you can bulk up your processes and procedures and set yourself up for growth.
This session is ideal if you are ready to hire an employee or virtual assistant, or recently added a new member to the team.
In this teleconference, we’ll discuss how you can:
- Determine what you need in place to service 2-5 more customers
- Leverage your systems, automation, processes and people
- Define the role of your virtual assistant or employee
Facilitator: Kerrilee Auger, Skills Development Manager, Women’s Enterprise Centre
- Sandra Graham, Founder, Get Simple Systems
- Danison Buan, Preeminent Systems Expert & Founder of Refood
Click here to view the first session in this two-part series. You may register for one or both!