- This event has passed.
Mentor Advisory Forum: From Solopreneur to Boss: Creating Your Processes
March 20, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
You’ve built your business out of passion and hard work, so you know it inside and out. But how can you boil it down to a set of processes that is easy for a new employee to understand?
You may think that hiring someone will solve your problem of having to work too much. Spoiler alert: This simply isn’t true.
While hiring staff may take some work off your plate, it will also add a new set of responsibilities in managing your team. So doing some prep work now will save you headaches down the road.
Join us on March 20 for the first in a two-part teleconference series to help you address the first stages of hiring for your business: creating processes and systems.
In this teleconference, we’ll discuss how you can:
- Simplify your business and service offering
- Define your customer avatar
- Draft your initial core processes for serving your clients; and
- Map out your customer journey
Facilitator: Kerrilee Auger, Skills Development Manager, Women’s Enterprise Centre
- Sandra Graham, Founder, Get Simple Systems
- Danison Buan, Preeminent Systems Expert & Founder of Refood
Click here to view the second session in this two-part series. You may register for one or both!