- This event has passed.
Need to Know: Mindset Mastery for Business Growth
August 9, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
What if you could pinpoint your own unique combination of skills and traits that you can leverage to increase your competitive edge?
An entrepreneurial mindset is a set of cross-functional life and professional skills that describe someone who is innovative, resourceful and adaptable—key capabilities you can apply to your business, career or life!
Join us for an interactive panel-style workshop to hear from women business owners who have used their own entrepreneurial mindset to overcome bumps in the road.
You’ll take the Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile® (EMP) assessment to benchmark your own mindset on 14 personality and skill scales, and focus in on the skills you can nurture to grow your business.
- Identify your natural strengths you can leverage for success
- Learn which skills you should focus on improving
- Create an action plan for developing your own entrepreneurial mindset
- Meredith Garritsen, Founder of Hervana Coworking Collective
- Denise Wong, Principal and Lead Consultant, D-Squared Consulting
$99, includes your own Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile® assessment ($60 value) and light refreshments
WEC loan clients can receive a 20% discount – please contact us for the promo code.
Presented in partnership with