- This event has passed.
Negotiate Naturally: A Workshop for Women Entrepreneurs
November 14, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Negotiation is one of the most valuable skills you can develop, because you use it in every aspect of your life. While some of us are natural born negotiators, most of us would like to feel more confident going into important negotiation meetings.
Hervana Coworking Collective and Women’s Enterprise Centre are hosting this three-hour hands-on workshop facilitated by Carrie Gallant JD, President of Gallant Solutions Inc.
When you re-frame negotiation as an opportunity for all sides to prosper, everyone wins! In this workshop you’ll acquire the skills to negotiate effectively, preserve your integrity and learn how to be yourself to get what you really want.
This session will help you:
- Recognize the importance of negotiating for women entrepreneurs
- Avoid common negotiation mistakes that limit your business and financial rewards
- Identify three opportunities where stronger negotiation will benefit you and your business
- Plan your negotiation conversations following the 5 Cs in the Gallant Negotiation™ Blueprint
- Apply a collaborative approach to your next negotiations
- Kerrilee Auger, Skills Development Manager, Women’s Enterprise Centre
- Carrie Gallant J.D., President, Gallant Solutions Inc.
- LeiLani Kopp, Owner, Sweet LeiLani Cosmetics and Beauty Lounge
- Inna Shekhtman, CEO, Red Dog Blue Kat
About Carrie Gallant
An accredited negotiation consultant and strategist with ENS International, Carrie is a sought-after speaker and facilitator at conferences throughout North America, including an invitation by the White House. She is also the author of the book, E.A.R.N. Your Worth™: Overcome the Top 7 Mistakes in Salary Negotiation to Get the Career and Life You Want.