Operations for Small Business
April 1 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Do you know all the essential elements for successfully operating a business? Creating a vision or plan for your operations will provide a framework for success. In this seminar we will explore how you can determine who does what, where, when, how and most importantly why.
- Learn how to plan, set up and manage your small business operations
- How to set goals and targets within your team
- Understanding an operations cycle
- Implementing activity based budgeting
- Understanding the value chain and it’s importance
Presented By: A representative of Small Business BC.
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.