- This event has passed.
Operations – Your Pathway to Success
July 10, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Determine and describe your Key Resources, Key Activities and Key Partners.
- Key Resources – Identify the key resources you need to start and grow your business: facilities, equipment, supplies,
software, inventory and more.
- Key Activities – Outline your production or service plan, develop an operating cycle, set goals and milestones, draft
contracts and agreements, learn about risk management and plan contingencies.
- Key Partners – Identify and describe who will help you to leverage and grow your business: is it through the
assistance of professional experts, contractors, suppliers, associations?
- Learn HR management and development, including an overview of employment law.
- Gain insight into succession planning to know your options and prepare your business for an eventual exit strategy.
- Incorporate your business operations information into a business plan