- This event has passed.
Parksville Business Achievement Awards Nomination Deadline
Know a local business or individual who deserves to be nominated for a Business Achievement Award? Nominate them!
- Young Professional of the Year: honours a business professional under the age of 45 who has excelled in business; exemplifies leadership and entrepreneurial skills.
- Small Business of the Year – (less than 10 employees): recognizes a small business with less than 10 employees, has made an outstanding contribution to the community and has a reputation for providing superior service.
- Not for Profit of the Year: (must be a registered not for profit) honours a not for profit business that has demonstrated continual business excellence through positive business growth and an outstanding commitment to the community.
- Outstanding Workplace – Employer of the Year: recognizes the business that goes above and beyond for their employees and provides the best overall place to work. For them, culture and a happy, healthy work environment for staff is very important.
- Large Business of the Year (More than 10 Employees): recognizes a large business with 10 employees or more, has made an outstanding contribution to the community and has a reputation for providing superior service.
- Service Excellence Award: presented to an individual or business who consistently provides exemplary service and goes beyond customer expectations.
- Tourism & Hospitality – Destination PQB: Recognizes a business, organization or individual that supports the tourism and hospitality industry and encourages visitors to the region. The nominee helps to promote the region as a world class, all season tourism destination and provides visitors with unforgettable experiences.
Deadline for nominations is February 6, 2020