Researching and understanding Your Market During COVID-19
July 9 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Know Your Audience as You Reopen
Customer habits have rapidly changed since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic. Businesses are discovering that customers are still out there, but a different approach is needed to find them. Rather than relying on guess work, market research holds the keys to identifying this elusive customer data.
Join Small Business BC’s Market Research Analyst, Mark Eversfield, and find key tips and best practices for researching and understanding your market during COVID-19. You’ll discover how to conduct useful research in our “new normal,” as well as the latest consumer sentiments on COVID-19 and how to translate them into data points to help your business succeed.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- How to navigate issues around conducting research during COVID-19
- Resources for COVID-19 related “Back to Business” topics you can use
- The latest sentiments about consumer confidence during the pandemic
- Translating these sentiments into useful date
- Setting up Google Alerts to track consumer sentiments
- A primer on experience research and its use for businesses