- This event has passed.
Retail Ready: How to Get Your Product Into Stores
September 30, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
One event on August 12, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Make Your Goods Retail Ready
Are you ready to take your product to retail? Getting your product onto store shelves can be challenging and costly, especially if you don’t understand the pitfalls. Get started by learning about product design and how to tell your brand’s story in a way that resonates with retailers and consumers.
This seminar will also focus on setting the correct retail price for your product and determining suitable sales channels to pursue your ideal customers. Join us and learn from Jim Shopland‘s decades of experience with retailers.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- The steps involved in getting your products into stores
- Understand how retailers evaluate new products
- How to get your product ready, from packaging to branding
- Choosing the best sales channel and retailer for your ideal customers
- Become comfortable with concepts like pricing structure and margin
- Start developing a product story that appeals to retailers and customers alike