- This event has passed.
Retail Success: How to Get Your Product Into Stores
December 3 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Congratulations! You’ve developed your product, it’s ready for consumers, and now it\’s time to get it into stores. But where do you start?
With over 40 years retail and supply chain experience, let Gerry Spitzner help you plan your sales strategy with potential retailers.
This seminar will help you:
- Discover how to approach to retailers and the cardinal rules when pitching your product
- Learn what retailers look for in products and their suppliers
- Understand the common challenges all retailers face, and how to solve them
- Learn the terminology, technology and measurements retailers use to evaluate products for their stores
- Find out how merchandising and retail pricing works
- Discover the logistics and supply chain systems of getting products to the retailers’ door
Presented By: Gerry Spitzner
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.