- This event has passed.
Selling During Uncertain Times
September 25, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Ready to Reset?
During this unprecedented pandemic, it’s important that we remain calm, proactive and most of all, remember that there are things that we can control. This includes adapting your willingness and ability to maximize your sales strategies to help cope with the business impact of COVID-19.
Explore a systematic approach to your business that consistently creates successful performance.
- The Behaviors, Attitudes, and Techniques required for driving revenue in a challenging environment.
- The Strategies and tactics required to make the shift to being growth driven.
- Why hiring the right people matters most and the impact and cost of having the wrong people while navigating a downturn.
- The discipline and structure required to be a successful company and the importance of alignment.
- The skills development required to stay ahead of the competition to maximize each opportunity.
Should I Attend? You’ll Leave With:
- Strategies for proactively handling difficult conversations with customers and staff.
- A systematic process for using the phone and technology to communicate.
- A positive mindset that will lead to sales success.
- Tactics to keep sales flowing and the sales funnel full during uncertain times.