- This event has passed.
Selling in Times of Uncertainty Zoom Q&A
March 31, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
People who are responsible for sales in their organizations face a unique set of challenges as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. You want to keep your business healthy and you also want to do the right thing. It’s hard to know what to do today, let alone in the coming weeks and months.
Tough questions salespeople now face can include:
- Is it ok to sell right now?
- Will I be seen as taking advantage of the situation if I sell?
- Should I be offering something different?
- Should I be giving my product or service away for free or discounting?
- If I can’t sell right now, is there anything else I could be doing to set my business up for success after the isolation period ends?
- What can I do if the face-to-face events I used to network and/or market my business have moved online or are canceled?
Who this open Q&A is for:
- Anyone who is responsible for selling and/or marketing in their business (not just business owners)
- People who are solutions-focused
- People who are ready to get into action and not just lie on the couch watching Tiger King on Netflix