- This event has passed.
SEO for Beginners: How Customers Find You Online
May 6, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Wednesday | May 6, 2020 | 10 am to 11 am PT | Webinar
Join us online for a free webinar about Search Engine Optimization (SEO)!
What is SEO, really?
We hear the acronym SEO everywhere, and are constantly being told how important it is for us to implement on our site. In short, it helps your website show up higher in search results so more customers can find you. Yet in reality, do we really know what it does and how much work is involved?
We’re hosting Nikki Thibodeau, Shopify Local Community Manager, on May 23 for an interactive session, including a chance to ask your own SEO questions. Join us for this beginner-level course to find out what SEO is really all about!
We’ll be covering:
- What is SEO?
- Benefits of SEO
- An overview of keyword research and how to do it
- On-site and Off-site SEO
Who is this workshop for?
- Beginners who are unfamiliar with SEO
- People who would like a refresher about SEO
- Curious entrepreneurs who want to level up
- Danielle Hofer, Training & Outreach Officer, Women’s Enterprise Centre
- Chaunda Honkonen, Senior Marketing & Communications Officer
- Nikki Thibodeau, Shopify Local Community Manager