- This event has passed.
Steps to Incorporate Your Business
October 15, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
As a small business owner, the realities of your legal and tax situation will change as your company grows. Incorporating offers a business structure with many advantages you might not have considered.
Join Dana Gordon, Benchmark Law Corporation, and learn about the benefits of incorporating, how to incorporate your business and legal tips to help you with “life after incorporation”. This seminar is ideal for anyone who wants to get incorporated properly within BC and learn how to carry on business as a corporate entity.
Note: The difference between federal incorporation and provincial incorporation will be touched upon, however the seminar will be focused on provincial incorporation only.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Recognize the benefits of as a business structure
- Understand the roles of shareholders, directors, officers and others
- Identify the steps to properly create and organize your corporation
- Explore additional steps necessary if you’re incorporating an existing business<
- How to keep your corporation in good standing from year-to-year
- Legal tips for life after incorporation
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.