- This event has passed.
Strength in Numbers: Legal Q&A
April 17, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Friday | April 17, 2020 | 10am to 11am PT | Webinar | FREE
Everyone is impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic – but for many business owners, this can be a scary time. Where do you turn for support, what do you do for clients and employees, how can you survive this?
We’re here to give you a pep talk and help you find your next step. Join us for an interactive webinar to have your questions answered by a Business Advisor.
Every week she’ll share the new developments in the types of supports available for business owners, plus answer your questions and share some inspiration and ideas to move forward.
This week we’re hosting Miranda Lam, Litigation Partner at McCarthy Tetrault, to answer questions about contracts, leases, insurance and other issues.
She’ll address questions like:
- What are my options if I can’t make my lease payments?
- How do I break a contract? How do I enforce one?
- When should I get a lawyer to review my contract to let me know my options?
- Should I make changes to my business insurance?
- Dawn McCooey, Entrepreneur in Residence, Women’s Enterprise Centre
Please note: This webinar is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal or other professional advice. Participants are advised to seek specific legal advice from their own legal counsel regarding any specific legal issues.