- This event has passed.
Stronger Links: Managing Your Global Supply Chain
August 21 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Strong supply chains are crucial for Canadian businesses entering international markets. When well-managed, they can help you expand your client base, create faster or more cost-effective products and services, (including after-sales services), and develop new products.
But a supply chain is only as strong as its weakest link, and this new webinar will help you forge stronger bonds in your supply chain.
Whether you’re currently doing business abroad or considering it, understanding how to develop and optimize your supply chains while avoiding common pitfalls is the key to your company’s long-term viability.
Register now to learn:
- The importance of having a strong supply chain
- The most common supply chain risks to be aware of
- How to find and vet your supply chain partner
- How EDC InList can help you find the right suppliers for your business
- How shipping and delivery can impact your supply chain
- How to avoid credit risks and optimize your supply chain
Effective supply chain management gives you the advantage you need to grow your business beyond our borders. Don’t miss this chance to expand your knowledge!