- This event has passed.
Surrey Women in Business Awards Nomination Deadline
December 18, 2019
Nominate a deserving woman in business in Surrey!
- Entrepreneur (small business): Is an owner or significant shareholder of any business with up to 20 employees.
- Entrepreneur (large business): Is an owner or significant shareholder of any business with 21 or more employees.
- Corporate Leader: Holds a senior/executive level position in a public or private-owned business.
- Professional: Nominees have a professional designation, i.e. accountant, notary, lawyer, engineer. Include the nominee’s designation with a brief explanation.
- Not-for-Profit Leader: Nominee holds a paid position as CEO, Executive Director or Manager.
- Emerging Leader: This award identifies future leaders known for their innovative, meaningful contributions to the improvement of their profession and the efficiency of their workplace. Nominees in this category may hold entry to mid-level management positions.
- Social Trailblazer: A founder or leader of an organization, initiative, or project that makes a significant social, economic, or environmental impact.
Nomination deadline is December 18, 2019