- This event has passed.
Taxes and Bookkeeping for Entrepreneurs
March 4 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This seminar is great for unincorporated small business owners looking to make their bookkeeping and taxes stress-free.
In this seminar, Joe Collins will guide you through:
- how to get started with filing your own taxes
- everything you need to know to keep your bookkeeping in order
- maximizing your tax deductions
You’ll come away with:
- Clarity on what you can deduct for taxes
- A bookkeeping template that actually makes sense
When: Thursday, March 4th, 1-2PM PST
This seminar will cover all the topics above and there will be ample time for questions as well.