- This event has passed.
Taxsense for Small Business
October 25, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Whether you are starting or looking to grow your business, the business structure you choose can have a massive impact on your profits and tax situation.
Join a representative from Loren Nancke Chartered Professional Accountants and learn accounting essentials, responsibilities and dates involved with managing a small business. You’ll discover the deductions available to you, the tax benefits of each structure and discuss when it’s time for your small business to incorporate.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- The differences between sole proprietorships, partnerships and corporations
- The tax implications of each structure
- What the CRA considers taxable income
- Hiring subcontractors versus employees
- Situations where you can claim tax deductions on automobile or home office costs
- The different financial statements and information required in each
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.