- This event has passed.
Thinking of Exporting to Europe? Expand Your Business Horizons: CETA
March 5, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Global Affairs Canada is pleased to host the European Union Export Business Forum featuring presentations on the Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) and market opportunities in the European Union.
Join experts and business leaders who will provide you with:
- An in-depth summary of the opportunities available through CETA to help you become more competitive in the EU market.
- Information about specific market opportunities in key industries such as Manufacturing, Food, ICT, Professional Services and others.
- Market development advice and programming information from Global Affairs Canada (GAC) and the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS), Export Development Canada (EDC), Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC).
- One-on-One pre-arranged meetings with EU trade experts about your company’s specific market approaches and opportunities.
- Christian Hansen, Pacific Regional Director & Senior Trade Commissioner
- Sanjeev Chowdhury, Director, Free Trade Agreement Promotion Task Force, Global Affairs Canada
- Andrée Cooligan, Ambassador, Embassy of Canada to Finland
- Taylor Hladik, Senior Trade Commissioner, High Commission of Canada to the United Kingdom
- Holly McCoubrey, Deputy Director, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada Representative
- Pascal Kerneis, Managing Director, European Services Forum
- Jamie Hammond, Assitant Deputy Minister for International Strategy and Competitiveness, Ministry of Jobs, Trade and Technology.