Trade Accelerator Program
October 14 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
One event on October 15, 2020 at 9:00 am
One event on October 21, 2020 at 9:00 am
One event on October 22, 2020 at 9:00 am
One event on October 29, 2020 at 9:00 am
Women’s Enterprise Centre is a proud Marketing Partner of the Trade Accelerator Program!
New trade agreements and a competitive Canadian dollar make it an ideal time to extend your company’s reach through the export of goods and services.
World Trade Centre Vancouver has successfully delivered Canada’s Trade Accelerator Program (TAP), in B.C. since 2017.
The Trade Accelerator Program is designed to help SMEs TAP into their full export potential. It has a proven track record helping participants get results.
Just six months after graduating the program:
- On average, export revenue increased by 28%
- Participants forecast their export sales to grow 47% over the next 5 years
By enrolling in TAP Canada you can:
- Navigate complexities of the global trade ecosystem
- Leverage Canada’s deep trade and investment resources
- Access tailored, face-to-face coaching and advice
- Learn about international best practices
- Accelerate export readiness
- Develop and implement a new market entry plan
- Expand your global trade footprint and increase revenue
Victoria (Virtual – ZOOM) October 14, 15, 21, 22, 29 and November 5, 6, 26, 27 2020.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- Registration: 8:45 – 9:00 a.m.
- Workshop Program: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Bursaries of up to $4505 available for qualified clients of Women’s Enterprise Centre!