- This event has passed.
Trade Accelerator Program – Greater Vancouver
February 28 - March 1
We are a proud Supporting Sponsor of the TAP Program! Which means bursaries are available to qualified WEC clients.
New trade agreements and a competitive Canadian dollar make it an ideal time to extend your company’s reach through the export of goods and services.
World Trade Centre Vancouver has successfully delivered Canada’s Trade Accelerator Program (TAP), in B.C. since 2017.
The Trade Accelerator Program is designed to help SMEs TAP into their full export potential. It has a proven track record helping participants get results.
Just six months after graduating the program:
- On average, export revenue increased by 23%
- Participants forecast their export sales to grow 47% over the next 5 years
By enrolling in TAP Canada you can:
- Navigate complexities of the global trade ecosystem
- Leverage Canada’s deep trade and investment resources
- Access tailored, face-to-face coaching and advice
- Learn about international best practices
- Accelerate export readiness
- Develop and implement a new market entry plan
- Expand your global trade footprint and increase revenue
February 2019 Cohort Dates:
- 2-day Workshop – February 28-March 1
- Export Plan Day – March 8
- Mentoring Day – April 5