- This event has passed.
Trade Accelerator Program – Indigenous Cohort Application Deadline
Women’s Enterprise Centre is a proud Marketing Partner of the Trade Accelerator Program!
Apply to be part of this special Trade Accelerator Program (TAP) in partnership with the Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business (CCAB), specifically designed for Indigenous-owned businesses.
The Indigenous economy has undergone a period of sustained growth in recent years. According to the 2016 Census, there are over 50,000 self-employed Indigenous Peoples across Canada. There are also over 250 Indigenous economic development corporations, which are community-owned firms designed to generate wealth and jobs for community members. As of 2016, Indigenous Peoples contribute over $30 billion annually to Canada’s GDP.
If you are a First Nations, Métis, or Inuit-owned business, we encourage you to participate in the first-ever Indigenous focused cohort of the Trade Accelerator Program (TAP)!
World Trade Centre Vancouver has successfully delivered Canada’s TAP, in B.C. since 2017.
New trade agreements and a competitive Canadian dollar make it an ideal time to extend your company’s reach through the export of goods and services.
Just six months after graduating the program:
- On average, export revenue increased by 28%
- Participants forecast their export sales to grow 47% over the next 5 years
By enrolling in TAP Canada you can:
- Navigate complexities of the global trade ecosystem
- Leverage Canada’s deep trade and investment resources
- Access tailored, face-to-face coaching and advice
- Learn about international best practices
- Accelerate export readiness
- Develop and implement a new market entry plan
- Expand your global trade footprint and increase revenue
The program will be run virtually over nine days.
- February 10
- February 11
- February 17
- February 18
- February 24
- March 3
- March 4
- March 31
- April 1
Bursaries of up to $4505 available for qualified clients of Women’s Enterprise Centre!