- This event has passed.
Trade Accelerator Program, Kelowna
Women’s Enterprise Centre is a proud Supporting Sponsor of the Trade Accelerator Program.
New trade agreements and a competitive Canadian dollar make it an ideal time to extend your company’s reach through the export of goods and services.
World Trade Centre Vancouver has successfully delivered Canada’s Trade Accelerator Program (TAP), in B.C. since 2017.
The Trade Accelerator Program is designed to help SMEs TAP into their full export potential. It has a proven track record helping participants get results.
Just six months after graduating the program:
- On average, export revenue increased by 23%
- Participants forecast their export sales to grow 47% over the next 5 years
By enrolling in TAP Canada you can:
- Navigate complexities of the global trade ecosystem
- Leverage Canada’s deep trade and investment resources
- Access tailored, face-to-face coaching and advice
- Learn about international best practices
- Accelerate export readiness
- Develop and implement a new market entry plan
- Expand your global trade footprint and increase revenue
This program is valued at $5,000 but the Kelowna Chamber is pleased to offer a 100% bursary for any member of the Chamber that is interested in registering for TAP and growing their export business.
This is a 4 day course held over a 6 week period. Kelowna Course Dates are as follows:
- February 4, 2019
- February 5, 2019
- February 12, 2019
- March 12, 2019
Application Deadline: January 14, 2019