- This event has passed.
Trade Accelerator Program, Kelowna
May 24 @ 9:00 am - May 25 @ 5:00 pm
New trade agreements and a competitive Canadian dollar make it an ideal time to extend your company’s reach through the export of goods and services.
World Trade Centre Vancouver is pleased to introduce TAP in British Columbia, an initiative that has been successfully operated by the Toronto Region Board of Trade since 2015.
Participating organizations experienced an average international sales growth of 70% within one year of completing the program, penetrated new markets, and grew their workforce to meet increased global demand.
By enrolling in TAP Canada you can:
- Navigate complexities of the global trade ecosystem
- Leverage Canada’s deep trade and investment resources
- Access tailored, face-to-face coaching and advice
- Learn about international best practices
- Accelerate export readiness
- Develop and implement a new market entry plan
- Expand your global trade footprint and increase revenue
This is a 4 day course held over a 6 week period. Kelowna course dates are as follows:
- May 24, 2018
- May 25, 2018 – Reception from 4-5 pm
- June 8, 2018
- July 6, 2018
Program fee $2500.00; Full Bursaries available to Women’s Enterprise Centre clients
Application deadline: May 10, 2018