- This event has passed.
Trade Accelerator Program, Vancouver
October 25, 2018
New trade agreements and a competitive Canadian dollar make it an ideal time to extend your company’s reach through the export of goods and services.
World Trade Centre Vancouver is pleased to introduce TAP in British Columbia, an initiative that has been successfully operated by the Toronto Region Board of Trade since 2015.
The Trade Accelerator Program provides companies with access to Canada’s top exporting advisors, resources, and contacts, giving them the training and support they need to become successful international traders in their specific business sector.
Participating organizations experienced an average international sales growth of 70% within one year of completing the program, penetrated new markets, and grew their workforce to meet increased global demand.
By enrolling in TAP Canada you can:
- Navigate complexities of the global trade ecosystem
- Leverage Canada’s deep trade and investment resources
- Access tailored, face-to-face coaching and advice
- Learn about international best practices
- Accelerate export readiness
- Develop and implement a new market entry plan
- Expand your global trade footprint and increase revenue
Upcoming Workshops in Vancouver
- Day 1 – October 25
- Day 2 – October 26
- Day 3 – November 2
- Day 4 – December 3