- This event has passed.
Trep Talks: The Entrepreneurial Mindset
September 17, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us for a facilitated discussion about the role of mindset in the entrepreneur’s journey.
Regardless of setting, there are several key skills and attitudes that distinguish a successful entrepreneur from others – and they have nothing to do with your offer or business structure. In this workshop, you will hear from experienced entrepreneurs and innovators who discovered the importance of mindset through their own firsthand experiences. You’ll hear their stories and learn the lessons that helped them develop deeper self-awareness. And you’ll learn the tricks and secrets they use to mitigate their weaknesses and capitalize on their strengths.
By the end of this event, you’ll understand, on both a cognitive level and a visceral level, what it takes to succeed as an entrepreneur. You’ll learn how to:
- Understand and elevate your current mindset around being a successful entrepreneur
- Authentically articulate your brand, value and expertise while remaining grounded
- Get out of your head and into flow; embrace the perpetual pivot
- Elevate your pitch and ask for what you want, unapologetically
- Take networking to the next level and attract people & profit
- Have fun growing your business with a virtuous cycle grounded in service and an abundant mindset