- This event has passed.
Tri-Cities Trade Accelerator Program Application Deadline
Women’s Enterprise Centre is a proud Supporting Sponsor of the Trade Accelerator Program!
New trade agreements and a competitive Canadian dollar make it an ideal time to extend your company’s reach through the export of goods and services.
World Trade Centre Vancouver has successfully delivered Canada’s Trade Accelerator Program (TAP), in B.C. since 2017.
The Trade Accelerator Program is designed to help SMEs TAP into their full export potential. It has a proven track record helping participants get results.
Just six months after graduating the program:
- On average, export revenue increased by 23%
- Participants forecast their export sales to grow 47% over the next 5 years
By enrolling in TAP Canada you can:
- Navigate complexities of the global trade ecosystem
- Leverage Canada’s deep trade and investment resources
- Access tailored, face-to-face coaching and advice
- Learn about international best practices
- Accelerate export readiness
- Develop and implement a new market entry plan
- Expand your global trade footprint and increase revenue
Application deadline is January 28.
The Tri-Cities cohort starts on February 11. Workshop dates:
- 2-day Workshop – February 11 & 12
- Export Plan Day – February 19
- Mentoring Day – March 12
Bursaries of up to $4505 available for qualified clients of Women’s Enterprise Centre!