- This event has passed.
Understanding the Logistics of Exporting
September 24, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Whether you’re looking to move physical goods to South Africa or Southern Ontario, your success depends on how efficiently, timely and economically you can get them from point A to point B.
This interactive seminar is essential for businesses exporting physical goods, and will demystify terms like EXW, ACS, and HTKD. Remember, transportation and logistics will be critical factors in your pricing and competitive strategy.
This seminar will help you:
- Understand INCOTERMS and how they affect your pricing and contract discussions
- Evaluate your insurance obligations
- Assess which freight forwarding option is best for your business
- Learn the role logistics play in a successful export strategy
- Comfortably discuss pricing of freight options at trade shows
Presented by Allison Boulton, Program Manager, Export Navigator, with insights offered by other international trade experts.
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. All webinar participants will receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.