- This event has passed.
Vancouver Women in Tech Regatta
January 29, 2018 - February 2, 2018
Join us Jan 29-Feb 2- 2018 for the inaugural Women in Tech Regatta Week.
The Regatta is a curated collection of events, workshops and conversations designed to connect women in tech to mentors, peers, resources and to the power of community. We will dwell in the realm of what’s possible, rather than simply what is.
The WiT Regatta is an inclusive event. Regardless of your area(s) of expertise, all genders and career levels are welcome and encouraged to participate.
This week is about tapping into our dynamic, talented community. The Regatta has been organized in collaboration with BC’s Women in Tech Coalition that includes 30 local and provincial women in tech groups. We’ll come together to amplify careers, actualize goals, define the future of tech and blow our own minds.
- Port 1: Tech Mavens (Keeping you Relevant in Tech) We’ll be talking about everything from AI to Crypto-Currency to growing as a coder.
- Port 2: Inclusive Culture (Allyship) The focus here is on ending gender bias in the workplace & building stronger, more diverse teams.
- Port 3: Leadership (CEO’s & Startups) We’ll hear from a diverse group of CEO’s and startup leaders who will discuss multi-dimensional leadership, building credibility and avoiding isolation.
- Port 4: All about YOU (Build your Story) This is all about you- being bold, intentional and building resilience. Pump up your side hustle and put some mojo into your personal brand.
- Port 5: Career Acumen (Building Relationships) Learn about how storytelling, mentorship, and meaningful connections will help you meet your career goals and win the race.