- This event has passed.
Virtual Pitch BC
July 29, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
On July 29, join WEC Board Member, Sagar Saxena, and Volition for their 92nd pitch event to celebrate entrepreneurs from across the province of British Columbia, with Pitch BC!
What to Expect
On July 29th, join Volition in cheering on eight entrepreneurs from across British Columbia, who will brave the virtual ‘stage’ to test out their startup pitch, with the goal of getting strategic feedback from leaders in the Canadian startup ecosystem.
These entrepreneurs will have 3-minutes to present their pitch, in front of an industry panel and ‘live’ audience.
As an attendee, you will have the opportunity to vote on the audience top pitch, as well as engage with pitchers and panel via polls, Q&A and Live Chat. And, if you feel you can support the pitcher or just want to connect, we’ll provide space for that as well.
Who’s on the panel?
- Paul Brassard (your Host!): Managing Partner of Volition
- Thealzel Lee: Founder, Director & President at E-Fund
- Sagar Saxena: Director – Programs and Operations, YELL North, Early Stage Angel Investor and Board Director of Women’s Enterprise Centre
Who is this event for?
These Virtual Pitch Events attract upwards of 100 engaged audience members keen to learn and make solid connections. This includes:
- Entrepreneurs (and aspiring ones)
- Ecosystem supporters and service providers
- …and those who are just plain curious
The pitchers: Startups, early to growth stage, looking for practical experience presenting their 3-minute startup pitch. This is a great opportunity to test your message and gain feedback and tactical tips from industry leaders in entrepreneurship.