- This event has passed.
WECafé | Ask Me Anything on Government Contracting
March 25 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Do you have questions about how you can sell your goods or services to the government? Do you need clarification on the procurement process?
Join us for a casual information session with The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises (OSME) and the Office of the Procurement Ombudsman (OPO) to learn about how to do business with the Government of Canada!
We’re hosting Kristina Jelinic of OPO and the Government of Canada and Afnan Al-Hashimi of OSME and Public Services and Procurement Canada for an interactive discussion that will include:
- An overview of how the Government of Canada buys goods and services
- Details on the processes in place to ensure fairness
- A Q&A with our panel of experts to get answers to your burning questions
All registrants will be offered a one-on-one meeting to discuss specifics relating to their business. ASL interpretation and closed-captioning will be provided for the webinar, and are available as required for one-on-one meetings.
Facilitator: Danielle Hofer, Outreach Officer, Women’s Enterprise Centre
- Kristina Jelinic, Office of the Procurement Ombudsman and Government of Canada
- Afnan Al-Hashimi, Office of Small and Medium Enterprises and Public Services and Procurement Canada
Open to everyone!