- This event has passed.
Women Entrepreneurs Trade Mission to Croatia
November 13, 2018 - November 16, 2018
The goal and mission for the trip is to act as Canadian female entrepreneurs who are looking for ways to increase export and imports, at how to export/import more, find potential business opportunities, better understand the international marketplaces and learn more about shared or individual your own businesses and /passions.
This trip is important to your business as it will help you increase your knowledge of other cultures and the successes and struggles they may share with you, help support your business mindset by broadening your sphere of relationships and insight, and provide you with opportunities to meet amazing women entrepreneurs from Canada and Croatia.
- B2B Meetings: veza and Canadian Trade Commissioners assist Canadian businesses in finding local contacts and potential partners.
- Workshops with Women Entrepreneurs: Participate in workshops with Canadian, Croatian women entrepreneurs with a focus on mutual experiences and solutions to growing your business.
- Coaching Exercises: Take part in business coaching and professional development programs throughout the mission.
- Workshops: We are organizing workshops with local Croatian entrepreneurs.
- Government of Canada: Co-partnering with the Federal Government of Canada on discussion/panel events.
- Sightseeing: Explore Zagreb, Rijeka and Pula in Croatia.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.