- This event has passed.
Women Leading the Way Cohort Application Deadline
August 31, 2020
Minvera offers two days of interactive, in-person training per month, for six months – plus a four-month leadership project to integrate learning. That’s over 100 hours of dedicated leadership learning! Cohorts open in Vancouver and Surrey for September 2020.
WOMEN LEADING THE WAY™ FOCUSES ON:
- Self-Knowledge: define your core values, identify your strengths and explore your personal leadership style
- Leading Others: learn how to inspire, engage and lead diverse teams
- Increasing Impact: enhance your communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Transforming Work: lead change and drive innovation
- Being Authentic: align your leadership actions with your values and strengths
- Women Leaders: explore the unique challenges faced by women leaders and how to overcome them
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Understand your purpose and motivation as a leader
- Grow your impact with the people and teams you lead
- Feel confident in your ability to take on new challenges and opportunities
- Expand your professional network for support, advice and inspiration
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANIZATION
- A proven strategy for developing women leaders
- Increased engagement and commitment
- Enhanced leadership capacity and performance
- Make progress on gender equity and diversity initiatives
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and interviews are conducted as applications are submitted. Get your application in early to secure a spot and confirm your professional development plans for Fall 2020. The deadline for applications is August 31st. Subject to seat availability, applications will continue to be processed after the deadline.