- This event has passed.
Women Owned in Retail 2021 Kickoff Event
July 20 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Women-owned businesses are behind some of the most innovative, game-changing consumer products on the market, driving industry trends and reinventing product categories. But the path from product development to retail success can be a daunting one, particularly for women entrepreneurs who are much less likely to receive start-up capital to fund their business.
WBENC has teamed up with Target, Lowe’s and Macy’s to demystify the process with Women Owned in Retail, a program designed to help women-owned business with consumer goods scale and thrive in the retail space.
IN 2021, LOOK FORWARD TO:
- A lively kickoff event to connect with representatives from Target, Lowe’s and Macy’s, hear success stories from WBEs who are scaling in big retail and learn about marketing your consumer product.
- A bootcamp webinar from Macy’s to learn how to be a successful supplier in big retail.
- An accelerator from Lowe’s for small businesses striving to get retail-ready.
- A special event from Target to deep dive on the vendor journey and how to do business with major retailers.
- A holiday showcase of Women Owned in Retail.
- … And more!
This program is open to ALL women-owned businesses with consumer products. You do not need to be certified by WBENC to attend Women Owned in Retail events.