- This event has passed.
Women Take Business Beyond Borders Webinar
March 21 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Women-owned businesses contribute over $117 billion annually to our economy, but account for only 11% of Canada’s export output for small- and medium-sized companies. Clearly there’s room for growth, and a new EDC webinar aims to help.
Join our new webinar, Women take business beyond borders, for an in-depth look at all the resources and programs available to help women-led businesses break into global markets. You’ll also learn from women business leaders as they relate how they have overcome challenges to succeed in the global market.
Join us on Mar. 21 from 1 to 2 p.m. EST and learn:
- how business women like you have found export success;
- how EDC supports companies owned or led by women;
- how the Business Women in International Trade (BWIT) program can prepare you for international trade missions;
- how supplier diversity programs work and how to get certified; and
- the importance of business women to Canadian international trade.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to achieve success on the global stage!